In order to view this object
you need Flash Player 9+ support!
Bed and Breakfast on Cape Cod, Yarmouth Port MA
Welcome to Cape Cod’s Blushing Oyster
Welcome to the Blushing Oyster Bed and Breakfast! Our Cape Cod bed and breakfast is a graceful and romantic gem nestled among the historic and stately ship captain’s homes along the Old Kings Highway in Yarmouth Port, MA It is the perfect blend of past and present.
A Stay at the Inn offers;
- Outdoor Patio
- Full Breakfast
- Fireplaces in some areas/rooms
- King or Queen Beds
- European Linens
- Ensuite Baths
- Flat Screen TV with DVD function
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Guest Refrigerator
- Coffee, teas and spring water anytime
- Off Street Parking
- Books, Games and DVD's
- Local Magazines and Daily Newspaper
- Beach Towels and Chairs upon request
The Lure of Cape Cod offers:
- Hundreds of Beaches
- Excursions and Day Trips : Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Whale Watching, Deep Sea Fishing and more...
- Bike Trails
- Hiking and Nature Walks
- Boutiques and Shops
- Museums, Theatre, Galleries and Live Music
- Fabulous Restaurants
ESCAPE THE WORLD OR MEET FELLOW TRAVELERS...WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU IN ANY WAY!
The Blushing Oyster is located on Historic Route 6A in Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts. The inn is centrally located on Cape Cod, and is only a
short drive from the following Cape Cod, Massachusetts towns and villages: Barnstable, Bourne, Brewster, Buzzards Bay, Centerville,
Chatham, Cotuit, Craigville, Dennis, Eastham, Falmouth, Harwich, Harwich Port, Hyannis, Hyannisport, Marstons Mills, Mashpee,
Orleans, Osterville, Provincetown, Sandwich, Truro, Wellfleet, Woods Hole, Yarmouth, Yarmouthport.