Welcome to The Blushing Oyster Bed & Breakfast Our inn is located among the historic and stately ship captain’s homes along the Old Kings Highway in Yarmouth Port, MA. Our bed and breakfast provides the perfect blend of past and present, displaying its many lovely antiques throughout the newly designed, beautifully appointed bedrooms and common rooms. It is with great pleasure that we welcome you and share in the love of our home. A stay at The Blushing Oyster Bed & Breakfast offers comfortable amenities contributing to a homey atmosphere.
- Outdoor Patio
- Full Breakfast
- Fireplaces in Some Areas/Rooms
- King or Queen Beds
- European Linens
- Ensuite Baths
- Flat-Screen TV with DVD function
- Individually Controlled Heat and Air Conditioning
- Guest Refrigerator
- Coffee, Teas, and Spring Water Anytime
- Off-Street Parking
- Books, Games, and DVDs
- Local Magazines and Daily Newspaper
- Beach Towels and Chairs Upon Request
The Blushing Oyster Bed & Breakfast Aspires to be Environmentally Friendly and Energy Efficient. Click here to view the practices we have already implemented towards this goal!
The Lure of Cape Cod offers:
- Hundreds of Beaches
- Excursions and Day Trips: Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Whale Watching, Deep Sea Fishing and more…
- Bike Trails
- Hiking and Nature Walks
- Boutiques and Shops
- Museums, Theatre, Galleries, and Live Music
- Fabulous Restaurants
ESCAPE THE WORLD OR MEET FELLOW TRAVELERS…
WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU IN ANY WAY!
Stay 2 nights, mid-week in one of our relaxing guest rooms and receive the 3rd night at 50% Off! Come visit Cape Cod in the Fall, you’ll be glad you did!